Red Mojo Palmero
The hot spicy mojo sauce is used for meat, fish, canarian #wrinkly potatoes or even as a dip with tortilla, potato or corn chips. Mojo is also commonly served with fresh bread rolls at the beginning of a meal. Also for marinating grilled food, such as meat and chicken roast.
Ingredients: Pepper, vinegar, salt, garlic, vegetarian oil, thickener, xantam gum, herbs.
Traditional Canarian Recipe
Bernardo's Sauces - Tahiche/ Lanzarote/ Spanien
- Content: 1 Unit/ 250 m.l.
- Color/ Conservants: Without
- Fertiliser/ Plant protection use: Without
- Best before: 1 Year
- Item plus pack. weight: 375 g
- Shipping incl. pack. costs: € (EUR) = 101 - 500 g